Which are the new Green Pass’ rules in Italy active from the 6th of August?
1) Green Pass won’t be required to access our offices, Hotels, Camping, Residences and apartments.
2) Green Pass will be compulsory even in the white band from the 6th of August.
3) The access our external pools the Green Pass won’t be required.
4) Green Pass will be compulsory if you eat or consume food&bevarage indoor in bars and restaurants. If you eat or consume food&beverage outdoor, it won’t be required.
5) Green Pass will be compulsory in theatres, cinemas, museums, gyms, thermal baths, amusement parks and outdoor shows.
6) Green Pass won’t be required to access shops, malls, hairstylist saloons, at the beach, on public transports (trams, trains, bus, ferries etc) and churches.
7) For children up to 12 years of age the Green Pass won’t be compulsory as vaccinations below that age are not available yet.
8) For foreigners, the Green Pass (through a negative test, a vaccination proof or a Covid-19 healing proof) is already compulsory to enter in Italy.9) For Italian citizens, up-to-date the movements among regions are still freely allowed as they are all still in white band.