For more than 50 years, Jesolo has been a hugely popular summer holiday destination. Countless visitors from Italy and across the globe adore its long, golden beaches, crystal-clear sea, vibrant night life and vast range of facilities for young people, couples and families.
On summer weekends it can sometimes be hard to find somewhere to park in Jesolo, so we’ve put together a list of car parks in the town going from East to West. Wherever you are, you’ll always have a wide range of handy options.
In Jesolo, parking in the spaces marked with blue lines is always subject to payment. The prices vary in different parts of the town, which is divided into a Red zone (the most central area, which is nearest the beach), a Yellow zone and a Green zone (the furthest from the centre). The cost ranges from €0.50 to €1.90 an hour. In the Red zone, there’s a maximum stay of four hours.
In the summer traffic restrictions apply from 8.00 pm to 6.00 am in some parts of the town. Vehicles may be removed from central streets and squares, such as Via Bafile.
Where to park in Jesolo
- Jtaca car park in Piazza Torino. Payment is required for most of the spaces in this car park, but there is a small area where vehicles with a parking disc can be left for one hour.
- Gramatica car park (P1 Drago) at 15 Via E. Duse, near Piazza Drago. There are 422 spaces in this large car park. It’s just a short walk from Piazza Marconi and the start of the pedestrian area, so you can leave your vehicle in a safe location and have a carefree evening in Jesolo.
- ATVO car park at 18 Via XIII Martiri, near Piazza Brescia. It is right opposite one of the main access roads to the town and just a few metres from Piazza Brescia, the central square on Via Bafile.
- Aquileia Parking at 166 Via Aquileia, approximately 300 metres from Piazza Mazzini, which is one of the liveliest parts of Jesolo. Expert staff carry out surveillance 24 hours a day and provide outstanding services for motorcyclists, including storage for helmets, rucksacks and suits.
- Park Aurora at 4 Via V. Monti, near Piazza Aurora. It has 224 outdoor parking spaces, plus an additional five disabled parking bays, 24-hour video surveillance and toilet facilities.
- Car park at 15 Via M. Buonarroti, near Piazza Marina. It’s perfect if you want to spend the day at Caribe Bay, the biggest water park in Europe.
Wherever you go, you’ll always be able to find somewhere to park in Jesolo and enjoy a day by the sea.
You can pay for parking either by using the automatic ticket machines near the car parks or with an iMoneta (Jtaca) card, which can be topped up for free and gives you 20% off the hourly rates.